Acadia Bucket List
Of things to do while at Bass Harbor Campground
(With apologies to the Movie Guys!)
- Walk to Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse, 10 minutes.
- Bike Carriage Trails or take a Carriage ride.
- Drive the Park Loop Road
- Hike to Ship Harbor or Wonderland
- Hike Flying Mountain (go on later to Acadia Mountain and others!)
- See the Sunset from the rocks at Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse.
- See the Sunrise from the summit of Cadillac Mountain.
- Eat a Lobster! (Preferably at the Campground!)
- Take a ride on a Fishing Boat/Whale Watch/Tour Boat.
- Have Lunch/Tea/Dinner with Popovers at Jordan Pond.
- Walk off Popovers by hiking around Jordan Pond.
- Visit the Acadia National Park Visitors Center - See the movie!
- Check out the sea critters in a Tide Pool at Seawall Picnic Area.
- Have a Picnic at the Seawall Picnic Area.
- Visit Thuya Gardens at Northeast Harbor.
- Visit the Azalea Gardens at Northeast Harbor.
- Visit the Oceanarium at Bar Harbor.
- Swim in the BHCG heated Pool!
- Swim in the cold ocean at Sand Beach.
- Take the free Explorer Bus to Bar Harbor.
Send E-mail email@example.com
to Bass Harbor Campground
Bass Harbor Campground
P.O. Box 122
342 Harbor Drive Route 102A
Bass Harbor, ME 04653
Return to Bass Harbor Campground Homepage
© 2012 by Bass Harbor Campground, Bass Harbor, Maine 04653 | Jim Lawler Webmaster